Grand Junction Implant Restoration
High-quality results for your smile
Replace missing teeth and enjoy your smile
Dental implants are the best way to replace missing or damaged teeth. Our dentist partners with local oral surgeons who take great care of you when placing implants. Once your implant is ready, we’ll invite you in for a durable and beautiful restoration. We offer implant crowns and implant-supported dentures to bring your smile back to life!
Implants offer many benefits
- Prevent bone loss
- Durable and last for years
- Provide a steady, stable bite
- Allow you to speak and chew naturally
- Restore your ability to smile and live with confidence
What type of implant restoration is right for you?
- Great for restoring one or a couple of tooth implants
- Restores the shape and size of your tooth
- Matches the appearance of your other teeth
- An excellent option for restoring multiple teeth, requiring as few as 4 implants
- Prevents bone loss in the jaw, common with traditional dentures
- Offers more stability than dentures, preventing slipping and sliding
What to Expect
A dental implant treatment typically includes a few steps:
1. Work with your oral surgeon to place the implant
2. Craft a custom implant restoration to imitate the appearance of your original tooth
3. Place your restoration and provide you with a perfect new smile!
Dr. David Jacobson
Your First Visit
90 minutes with us
Gentle dental cleaning
Why patients choose us
You’re in good hands
We Accept Insurance
We are in-network with many major insurance companies, including Delta Dental and Medicare Advantage plans. We’re happy to submit claims for out-of-network plans, too.
Contact our office with questions and to learn more.
Join our family of patients
— Marilyn C.
M-W: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Alternating Th-F: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM