Grand Junction Implant Restoration
High-quality results for your smile
Replace missing teeth and enjoy your smile
Dental implants are the best way to replace missing or damaged teeth. Our dentist partners with local oral surgeons who take great care of you when placing implants. Once your implant is ready, we’ll invite you in for a durable and beautiful restoration. We offer implant crowns and implant-supported dentures to bring your smile back to life!
Implants offer many benefits
- Prevent bone loss
- Durable and last for years
- Provide a steady, stable bite
- Allow you to speak and chew naturally
- Restore your ability to smile and live with confidence
What type of implant restoration is right for you?
- Great for restoring one or a couple of tooth implants
- Restores the shape and size of your tooth
- Matches the appearance of your other teeth
- An excellent option for restoring multiple teeth, requiring as few as 4 implants
- Prevents bone loss in the jaw, common with traditional dentures
- Offers more stability than dentures, preventing slipping and sliding
What to Expect
A dental implant treatment typically includes a few steps:
1. Work with your oral surgeon to place the implant
2. Craft a custom implant restoration to imitate the appearance of your original tooth
3. Place your restoration and provide you with a perfect new smile!
Dr. David Jacobson
“Dental implants are a modern and high-tech treatment for improving your health with great results. We help patients successfully restore their smiles every day!”
Your First Visit
Want to replace missing teeth? Start with a new patient appointment and let’s see how we can help. Here’s a look at your first visit.
90 minutes with us
Comprehensive exam — we’ll discuss your implant options
Gentle dental cleaning
Why patients choose us
Our team has provided personalized dental implant treatments since 2004.
You’re in good hands
Fixing your missing teeth is a huge step — our team will make it an easy experience.
Worried about getting an implant? Dental anxiety is normal. We’ll make sure you feel at ease.
We’re known for providing high-quality care and great results from start to finish.
We Accept Insurance
We are in-network with many major insurance companies, including Delta Dental and Medicare Advantage plans. We’re happy to submit claims for out-of-network plans, too.
Contact our office with questions and to learn more.
Join our family of patients
“Great experience every time. Dr. Jacobson is so gentle, detail-oriented, and kind. He explains everything in detail. His staff is friendly, caring, and personable.”
— Marilyn C.
— Marilyn C.
M-W: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Alternating Th-F: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM